Sunday, November 18, 2012

a wrinkle in time

hello all!  sorry for the inactivity over the past couple of months--i have quite a bit to post now that the new school year's in full swing!  first up, here's one of my favorite assignments i've had so far this semester: illustrating three scenes for a book, story, or play of our choice, for my What's Your Story class.  i chose Madeleine L'Engle's classic, A Wrinkle In Time, a particularly influential book to me.




i'll be updating with some more recent work soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on this wonderful book. I used your pieces in a blog post about it being adapted to a new version of a film. I gave you credit and linked back to this post. Is that OK with you? If you'd rather me not, I'll immediately remove your art and link and find some other art (but I hope you say yes, because your work is the best I found). If you can, please continue adapting more of the book and beyond!

    http://waveyourgeekflag.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-wrinkle-in-time-film-by-disney.html

    ReplyDelete